The prompt is a good one too, as evolving and revolving come to mind when I think of time as an element of art. As always feel free to riff off these words and go further, deeper, if revolve becomes revolution That's Great!! I love language too and so word-play could inform your work further this week.
Week 3: May 15 - 21
Time Based Media
May 15 Emma de Swaef & Marc James Roel
May 16 Ryan Larkin
May 17 Martine Chartrand
May 18 Ann Hamilton
May 19 Semiconductor
May 20 William Kentridge
May 21 The Brothers Quay
Your challenge is to respond to the prompt and be inspired by the artists.
- Use whatever media you wish to explore and have fun.
- Consider trying the weekly media of the artists listed.
- Choose to develop multiple pieces in response to the weekly prompt
- Work on the same piece over the entire week adding details each day as you relate to the daily artist link.
- Artist links will be shared daily with a bit more detail and questioning related to the Prompt for the week.